MI-BOSPO is the first microcredit foundation in BiH that recognized the value and the importance of the women’s entrepreneurship. The most important activity carried out by MI-BOSPO is granting credits to inhabitants with an accent on development of entrepreneurship.
As a proof of responsible business and positive relation with the local communities, MI-BOSPO was awarded the Certificate of the Protection and Respect of Clients issued by the Smart Campaign in 2013. This acknowledgement is the best confirmation of MI-BOSPO’s responsible relation toward its clients.
The values that the MI-BOSPO encourages in its work with the clients are Integrity, Responsibility, Team work, Trust, Appreciation, Honesty and Respect.
Since its establishment, MI-BOSPO has been investing into the development of the human resources because the motivation, efficiency and the employee’s loyalty are the guidelines which the MI-BOSPO has been building for years.
Send your Curriculum Vitae to the following address:
MKF MI-BOSPO Tuzla (for employment), Bosne srebrene bb, 75000 Tuzla, or to the e-mail address:
If we do not contact you within 15 from the day the vacancy advertisement was closed, it means we found that you did not meet the requirements for the advertised position.
Credit Department :
- Regional Manager / Branch Manager / Head of Office / Loan Analyst / Admin Clerk
- Manager of the Control Team / Head Controller / Controller
Financial Department :
- Head of Accounting Office / Head Accountant / Credit Operation Accountant / Accountant / Accountant Clerk
- Analysis and Reporting Manager / Analysis and Reporting Assistant
- Coordinator for Managing Credit Funds / Financial Operative
- IT Manager / Senior System Administrator / System Administrator / MIS Operative
- Marketing Manager / Public Relations Associate / Marketing Research Associate / Products and Services Management Associate
Risk Management Department:
- Risk Manager / Risk Management Assistant
- Collection Team Manager / Expert Associate for Court Proceedings / Collection Specialist / Documents Assistant / Admin Assistant
Department for legal, personnel and general affairs:
- Legal, Personnel and General Affairs Manager / Head of Personnel Office / Human Resources Development Coordinator / Personnel Assistant / Material and Technical Support Assistant / Secretary – Admin Clerk / Receptionist / Cleaning lady